If you’re one of the PM Kisan scheme’s beneficiaries and want to continue taking your upcoming installments, then it is to inform you that PM Kisan EKYC is mandatory for you. The last date of the PM Kisan EKYC update has been extended by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
We’ve noticed that many farmers still don’t have done their PM Kisan EKYC. In this case, they can’t get their upcoming installments from PM Kisan Yojana. Their name will be suspended from the beneficiary list, and their account will be inactive.
Those who didn’t do their KYC yet, then they can do it online from the official website of PM Kisan only if their aadhaar card is linked to their mobile number. If your aadhar card is not linked to your mobile number then you should go to the nearest CSC center for a PM Kisan EKYC update with the help of a biometric system. Aadhaar OTP will not be needed in this case. Those who’ve done their KYC must check their PM Kisan Beneficiary Status.
PM Kisan E-KYC Update Overview
|Article Name||PM Kisan EKYC Update 2023|
|Total Issued Installments||12 Installments|
|EKYC Mandatory||From 12th and on-wards Installments|
|13th installment kab aayegi||January-February 2023|
|Supervising Ministry||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Pmkisan.gov.in Registration 2023 Eligibility||Marginal Land Owners, Family Income below 2.5 Lakh per Year|
|Registration Method||Online (Process given Below)|
How To Check PM Kisan E-KYC Status
In order to check your PM Kisan KYC status, it doesn’t matter whether you’ve done your KYC online or from the nearest CSC center. You can simply visit the official website of PM Kisan, and click on the E-KYC in the farmer’s corner area.
An OTP-based EKYC page will open up, and it will ask for your aadhaar card number. Fill it up, and hit on the search button. If your KYC has already been done, then the system will let you know with the help of a message. But if it’s not showing you a success page, then you need to do your KYC by online method or by offline method. Those who want to check their name in the PM Kisan Beneficiary list can visit the link.
How to do PM Kisan KYC Online?
The majority of farmers are looking for the online process of KYC because it’s easy and time-saving. We’re going to tell you, how you can do the PM Kisan EKYC update online with the help of a step-by-step guide. You just need a mobile phone or laptop for this process.
- It can simply be done by visiting the official website of PM Kisan.
- Search for the e-KYC option in the farmer’s corner section and click on it.
- Now fill in your aadhar number, and hit on the search button.
- After clicking on the search button, a new option will appear on your screen, and that will be aadhar registered mobile.
- When this option appears on your screen, it means that your data has been found on the official website of PM Kisan. Fill in the required option and click on get mobile OTP.
- Most of the farmers are facing errors when it says their mobile number is already registered. So they can tackle this problem by simply just fill it in with another mobile number that is not registered in this yojana.
- An OTP will be received on your submitted mobile number, enter that OTP and hit on submit button.
- It will ask you for another OTP number. This time OTP will be received on your mobile number which is registered in PM Kisan Yojana. Enter that OTP and click on submit for auth.
- After applying these steps, a success message will show on your screen.
- Congrats! your PM Kisan EKYC update has been completed.
PM Kisan Yojana EKYC Through CSC
Are you one of those farmers whose ekyc is not done yet through the online or offline process? Whenever you try to do your ekyc, the system will show errors like, your mobile number is not accepted or OTP was not received on your mobile. In this case, you can go with the process of biometric mode.
With the help of the biometric process, you’ll be saved from these types of problems, also you’ll get a KYC verification receipt, and it’s also a time-saving process. For the completion of this process, you just need to have a biometric machine, a laptop/PC, and 6 INR in your virtual wallet.
To do your KYC with the help of a biometric mode. First of all, you need to visit the official website of PM Kisan and click on the CSC login option which is given in the header menu. A dashboard will display on your screen if you’ve already logged in through CSC. you’ll see many options like; farmer registration, updation of your contact number, etc.
Now in order to do your KYC with biometric mode, click on the Biometric Aadhar Authentication option, and the system will ask you to provide your 12-digit aadhar number. Fill in your aadhar number and captcha code in the required section, and hit on the search button. After that, if your aadhar card is registered in PM Kisan Yojana then you’ll see an option and that will be, Enter Aadhar Registered Mobile Number.
In case your aadhar card is not linked to your mobile number then you can enter another mobile number which you’ve because you are doing your PM Kisan eKYC with the help of a biometric mode so it doesn’t matter whether your mobile number is linked to your aadhar card or not. After entering your mobile number in the needed section.
The system will send an OTP to your submitted mobile number. You just need to enter that OTP in the needed section and hit the submit OTP button. After submitting, an option will appear on your screen and that will be Capture For E-KYC. Please insure that the biometric device must be connected to your laptop/PC before you close the pop-up message.
Once the device is connected to your laptop/PC, the system will automatically catch your device company name, and it’ll show that the device is connected successfully. After that, your device name will be shown on your screen. Click on that button, and an RD service Discover Successfully pop-up will appear on your screen.
When you close that pop-up, then the biometric device will light up and you need to place your right or left thumb on that device. Once you’ve placed the finger, a pop-up will appear on your screen with a success message. Once the success message will appear, you can simply just hit the submit button, and another system-generated pop-up will let you know that the EKYC has been done.
In the last step, the system will ask you to make a payment for your KYC. To do that, you just need to click on the Make Payment button, and the system will redirect you to the official website of the CSC. On that website, you need to provide your CSC password in order to make a payment. After providing the password, it’ll again ask you to enter your wallet pin in order to make a payment.
Enter your wallet pin in the needed section, hit on the pay button, and an amount of 5.34 INR will automatically be deducted from your virtual wallet. If a transaction has been successful then the system-generated KYC receipt will appear on your screen. You can verify and take a print of it. Now you don’t have to worry about anything, you’ll get all the benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme.
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
Still don’t know whether you are eligible or not for the PM Kisan scheme? Your confusion will be cleared after reading this to the end. As we all know that Government of India launched this scheme to help those marginal farmers who can’t afford seeds for their crops. Read this and confirm if you are one of the eligible farmers or not.
- A farmer who owns less than 2 hectares of land.
- All serving and retired government employees are not eligible.
- Farmers with a political background or any of their family members who are in politics, will not be counted eligible.
- The income of the particular candidate must be less than 6,00,000 annually and less than 15,000 monthly.
- The farmer’s age must be between 18 to 40 years.
- The candidate must have a bank account/ Jan Dhan account number with an IFSC code and Adhar card.
- If any member of the candidate’s family pays taxes in the last assessment year, then that family will not get benefits from this scheme.