In case you’re looking for the 14th installment date of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, please note that it’ll finally be released on 27th July 2023. Keep in mind that, after the releasement of every PM Kisan beneficiary status installment, it’ll take up to 1 month to credit that installment in every registered farmer’s bank account.
Once the next installment will be released then you can check your pm Kisan beneficiary status on the official website, which is pmkisan.gov.in, or if you’ve recently enrolled in PM Kisan Yojana and want to check your previous or next installment status, the following article will guide you.
A big Update has been released by the Government Of India about PM Kisan Yojana’s 15th installment. According to the latest update, from now on, every Registered farmer must link their bank account with an aadhaar card in order to take funds for the 15th installment.
If your payment method is showing account then you’ve to change it to aadhaar because, in all previous installments, the Government was releasing funds either your payment method is account or aadhaar, but PM Kisan Yojana 15th installment will only be transferred to those farmer’s whose payment method is aadhaar.
NOTE: Before the release of the next installment, All beneficiaries of PMKSNY must check their beneficiary status to avoid any problems regarding the approval of the 14th installment.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launch Date||December 1st 2018|
|Launched By||Indian Government|
|Total Eligible Farmers||12+ Crore|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022 Release Date||October 17, 2022, at 11:00 am|
|PM Kisan 15th Installment Release Date||December-January 2023|
|Number of Installments in a Year||03|
|Each Installment Funds||2000 INR Per Farmer|
|Gap between installments||4 Months|
3 Simple Steps To Check Your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
Step 1: Go to the search bar and type https://pmkisan.gov.in, Official website of Pm Kisan will appear on your screen.
Step 2: Scroll down a little bit, and you’ll see the farmer’s corner heading on the right corner of the page. On the website of pm Kisan farmers corner portion, you’ll see the beneficiary status option click on it.
A new window of beneficiary status will appear on your screen. Now you’ve to pick the PM Kisan beneficiary status Mobile Number option or Registration Number option. Once you select any option, either it’ll be a Mobile Number or Registration Number, then put that number in the Enter Value section, and enter the image code in the Captcha Code section.
If the system shows an error like Enter Valid Captcha, then press a long tap on the image code and select the Open Image In new tab option. A new window will pop up on your screen along with a new captcha code. Enter that code in the needed section. Click on the Get Data button once all data has been submitted. Your PM Kisan status is now visible.
NOTE: If you are using a mobile phone to check the beneficiary status then you’ve to follow these 3 steps to avoid any problems.
- Go to google chrome and click on the three dots which would be located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Then click on the history option and clear all browser history.
- Now you can easily search your query without any problem.
Why’s PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Not Working?
If you want to check PM Kisan Status using your mobile phone, then the above-mentioned steps will not work for you because whenever you want to check your PM Kisan beneficiary status through pmkisan.gov.in, it will say verification failed, please enter the OTP/correct OTP. Even if you are providing the right information it’ll always show this error because you’re logging in from your mobile phone.
We’ve got a solution to your problem. Open the Web Browser on your mobile phone and go to the Official Website which is pmkisan.gov.in. Now select the PM Kisan mobile app in the section of the farmer’s corner option. By clicking on the option, the system will redirect you to the google app store where you can download the PM Kisan GOL app.
After installation of your PM Kisan Mobile App, it’ll ask you to choose your language. You can choose any language you want from the options, and hit on the Submit button. After selecting your language, the Official Website of PM Kisan will ask you to select the location option.
You can choose the While Using The App option. Furthermore, a list of options will show on your screen. Select the beneficiary status option to check your previous or next installment release date.
Select ID Type option will appear on your screen, now you’ve to select one type of option, either it will be a Registration number or a Mobile number. (If you are selecting Mobile Number then keep in mind that your mobile number has to be linked with your aadhaar card which is registered with PM Kisan). Next, you need to enter the selected ID number and tab on the Get Active Installments button.
An option will appear on your screen, and it’ll ask you to select the installment number. Once you click Get Details, it’ll display the 11th installment status if you have taken the 10th installment. Also, you can manually select the installment number. You’ll be able to see your beneficiary status after providing the right information.
8 Things You Need to Check in PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Status Form!
- Your form should be Active, in order to get your next installment. If your name is in the PM Kisan Beneficiary list, then your form will show Active otherwise it will show Inactive.
- Your PFMS/Bank Status should be shown Farmer Record Has Been Accepted By PFMS/Bank.
- Your Aadhar Status should be verified.
- Your Payment Mode should be AADHAAR.
- Make sure your provided information and documents are correct, in order to avoid any problems in the future.
- Your PM Kisan EKYC Status should be shown as YES.
- Your Land Seeding should be shown as YES.
- If all above mention requirements are correct and verified but your Land Seeding status is showing NO then you don’t have to worry about that. It automatically changes to YES after complete verification.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Land Seeding Problem
The PM Kisan official team has been digitally verified, and they’ve noticed that many farmers have registered on the same land. That’s why they officially changed land seeding to NO. Later on, they checked and verified that many farmers are eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana installments, and their land seeding status has shown NO.
But still, the official team has transferred Rs:2000/- amount to their bank account. If your land seeding status is still showing NO then you must convert it to Yes. In order to do that, a step-by-step guide is given below to resolve your PM Kisan Land seeding no to yes.
NOTE: This guide is for all the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana. It doesn’t matter which state or village you are from.
- Open your web browser and type in the search bar pgportal.gov.in, or click on this link pgportal.
- The official website of PGportal will be open, now go to the sign-in option which is located at your right corner. After that, you’ll see click here to sign up. Hit on that button.
- A form will open on your screen and submission of the form is compulsory. The form requires your Name, Gender, Address, Sub-locality, Locality, State, District, Pincode, Mobile number, E-mail address, Ex-serviceman, and Security Code.
- Fill that image code in the Security Code option.
- When you fill-up all the required information hit on the Submit button.
- A verification link will be sent to your submitted e-mail address, and it’ll ask you to re-create your password. Enter a password that can be easily remembered.
- After password re-creation, it’ll automatically redirect you to the login section.
- Now enter your submitted mobile number, Password, and captcha code in the section of the Security code option and tab on the Login button.
- The terms and condition page will appear on your screen, just tap that option and press Submit button.
- A new window will open up after tapping on the submit button, and after scrolling down a little bit you’ll see the More options. Click on that, and select Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare will open on your screen, select the main category as PM KISAN-related issues, and select the next level category as stoppage of installments after the issue of a few installments.
- In the description area, you can also type any other issue related to your beneficiary status e.g. if your E-KYC status shows NO, land seeding no problem, etc.
- Last but not least, you need to download the pdf application form, a pdf file of your beneficiary status. Attach them with the Choose File option and press Next.
- The PDF application form requires your Name, Father’s Name, Block, Tehsil, Zilla, and Signature.
- Congrats! Everything is done from your side. Now it’ll take 1 to 2 months, and your land seeding status will change from NO to YES.
Note: Those farmers who’ve enrolled in the PM Kisan Yojana, can make PM Kisan Credit Card through an online/offline process. With the help of this card, farmers can take loan for crop production at low-interest rates.
PM Kisan Dashboard
A new option has been added to the PM Kisan portal which is called the dashboard. With the help of this option, you can easily check your previous and upcoming installments status. To do that, visit the official website of PM Kisan and click on the dashboard button which is given in the payment success section, and the system will redirect you to a new page.
Here, you need to provide your residential details like State, District, Sub-district, and village. While selecting the village, your village code will also be visible beside your village name, you can write that code down in case of any use. After doing the said procedure, click on the submit button.
A report summary will appear on your screen when you click on the submit button which gives you a brief summary of how many Kisans are registered in your village and also tells you their authentication status. In order to check your status, click on the payment status, which is given beside the summary button.
After clicking on the payment status button, a list of beneficiaries will appear on your screen, find your name in the given list. When your name has been found in the list, check the number of installments in the installment proceeds section. If the system is showing your number of installments as 01, and also your father’s name is not given in the list then your E-KYC is not done yet.
You can easily do your E-KYC online by searching the PM Kisan E-KYC in the search bar of this website. But, if the system is showing your father’s name and number of installments as 02, then your E-KYC is done. Now you don’t have to worry about anything, you’ll easily get the PM Kisan 15th installment when the government will release it.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check Payment Not Received
As we all know that PM Kisan’s status check 15th installment has been released by the government on 27 February 2023 and the government only deposit the installment amount in those farmer’s accounts whose beneficiary status check was error-free and their aadhar card is linked with their bank account.
To check if you’re profile is error-free is not, visit the official website of PM Kisan which is pmkisan.gov.in, and click on the beneficiary status which is given in the farmer’s corner option. Enter your registration number or pm kisan beneficiary status by aadhaar number and captcha code in the needed section and your pm kisan beneficiary status check 2023 will be shown on your screen.
A picture of the beneficiary status has been attached below. if your Kisan beneficiary status looks like this, then you don’t have to worry. Pradhan Mantri’s next installment will be deposited in your bank account soon. You don’t have to visit any customer care center because PM Kisan’s official team deposits 2000 rupees of the amount in those farmer’s bank accounts whose beneficiary status is error-free.
Why My PM Kisan 14th Installment Is Not Received?
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 14th Installment has been released and it’s credited to all the farmer’s bank accounts whose e-KYC has been done and there’s no issue in their beneficiary status. But if you’re one of those farmers whose 14th installment has not been credited to your bank account then you need to worry about it because something is still wrong in your beneficiary status. So let’s learn how we can fix it in a few simple steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of PM Kisan and click on the Know Your Status option.
- When you click on the said option, the system will ask you to enter the registration number and captcha code. Enter what’s needed to proceed further.
- After clicking on the Get Data option, all your personal details will be visible on your screen.
- In the Eligibility Status Option, your Land Seeding should be Yes, E-KYC should be Yes, and your Aadhaar Bank Account Seeding Status should be Yes.
- In the Latest Installment Details option, select the latest installment as the 14th, and if your FTO Proceed is Yes then the 14th installment has been credited to your bank account. But if the FTO Proceed is NO, then you need to type FW PM Kisan in the Google search bar.
- The official website of FW Pm Kisan which is fw.pmkisan.gov.in will be visible on your screen.
- Click on the Latest PFMS Response option, and a form will be displayed on your screen.
- Now you need to edit the URL in order to know the problem in your status.
- To do that, tap on the URL and change this URL to https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/StatusDetail.aspx?RN=RJ**&Type=PFMS this one (https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/StatusDetail.aspx?RN=(YOUR REGISTRATION NUMBER)&Type=PFMS).
- Once your details would be fetched, check the PFMS response, if it’s shown as RJCT then the installment is not yet credited to your bank account. You can resolve this issue by visiting your bank.
Things You Need to Check in Your PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
- Applicant’s Eligibility should be Yes.
- The applicant’s EKYC should be Yes.
- The Applicant’s Aadhar Demo Authentication Status should be Success.
- The payment Mode should be AADHAAR.
- PFMS/Bank Status should be Accecpted by PFMS/Bank.
- Land Seeding Should be Yes.
PM Kisan Status Check
The Government Of India started PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Scheme on February 01, 2019, to help eligible farmers across the country. The scheme was launched by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government Of India.
In this scheme, every eligible farmer will get 2000 rupees after every four months in three installments. A total of 6000 rupees will be credited to the bank account of every eligible farmer who registered himself in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
If you are one of those eligible farmers and want to take benefits of PM Kisan Yojana, then all you’ve to do is register yourself on the official website of PM Kisan. Farmers who are already registered themselves, and their EKYC (Know Your Customer) is not done yet.
It is to inform you that to take your next installment, you’ve to complete your E-KYC, or your next installment may get stuck by the PM Kisan official team. E-KYC can be done manually or it also can be done online by visiting the official website of PM Kisan, which is pmkisan.gov.in. For those who want to check their PM Kisan status, a step-by-step guide is available in the above section of this article.