PM Kisan scheme offers financial support to farmers who’ve cultivable lands, and whose land measurements are less than 2 HA. Every farmer gets 2000 INR on every installment that is released by PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Each year, a total 3 number of installments which is equal to 6000, will be transferred to those farmers who registered themself in this yojana, and their names are in PM Kisan Beneficiary List.
The gap between each installment is 4 months. Farmers who recently registered themself in PM Kisan Yojana, and want to check their names in the PM Kisan beneficiary list, or if you want to check your PM Kisan Beneficiary List Status, then we’re going to discuss that in this article. If your name is already found in the beneficiary list, then you must have to check your Beneficiary status for the 13th installment.
Visit the official website of PM Kisan, scroll down a bit to the farmer’s corner, and click on the Beneficiary List button. A new page will open up on your screen, and it’ll ask you about your residence details, e.g. state, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village. Fill in the required details and click on the Get Report button.
PM Kisan Beneficiary list village-wise will appear on your screen and can find your name in it. If your name isn’t mentioned in the beneficiary list, then you can add your name to it. In order to do that, you just need to read this article to the end and focus on the attached images.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary List Overview
|Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Launched by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Department||Agriculture & Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers and Small Land Owner|
|Next Installment||PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023|
|13th Installment Release Date||January-February 2023|
|PM Kisan Portal Official Website||pmkisan.gov.in|
|Previous Released Installments||12|
How To Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List Status Online
If you are an eligible farmer and you’ve registered through CSC login or PM Kisan online registration, then you need to check your beneficiary list status. If your PM Kisan EKYC has been done, then follow the guide which is given below.
It can be done by visiting the official website of PM Kisan and clicking on the Status Of Self-Registered/CSC Farmers in the category of Farmers Corner. Now in a new window, it’ll ask you for your aadhaar card number. Fill it out and enter the captcha code and press the search button.
Your PM Kisan beneficiary list status will appear on your screen. Check your details and especially the remarks section. If it says approval is pending then you don’t have to worry about it. It will show approved after complete verification, and your name will appear in the PM Kisan beneficiary list.
NOTE: If you are an eligible farmer and you haven’t registered yourself in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then just scroll down a bit and you’ll see both registration processes.
PM Kisan New Registration
The Government Of India announces that all eligible farmers must register themself in the PM Kisan Beneficiary list in order to get benefits of the PM Kisan Yojana. If you haven’t registered yourself then we are going to guide you in this article. There are two ways to get yourself registered in the PM Kisan scheme.
Registration Through CSC ( Customer Service Center)
- Visit your nearest CSC along with the required documents.
- Fill out the application form and attach all required documents e.g. land papers, aadhaar card photocopy, bank account photocopy, etc.
- Hand it over to the officer.
- After complete verification, your name will be displayed in the beneficiary list.
Registration Online Through Official Website (pmkisan.gov.in)
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan and search for the farmer’s corner.
- In the farmer’s corner category, you’ll see the New Farmer Registration option, Hit on that, and a new page will appear on your screen.
- It’ll ask you to select between Rural and Urban farmer registration. So if you belong to a village, then you’ll pick rural farmer registration, or if you belong to a city, then you’ll pick urban farmer registration.
- Enter your aadhaar card number, keep in mind that, your aadhaar card must be linked with your bank account, and then enter your mobile number.
- Select your state, and fill in that image code in the captcha code option, Hit on the Get OTP button.
- An OTP will be received on your given mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Verify Aadhaar OTP.
- Once all these steps are done, A new window will open up on your screen and you’ll move for round 2 registration.
- In round 2 registration, your State will be selected automatically. You need to add your District, Sub-district (Tehsil), Block, or Village.
- Details that have been mentioned on your aadhaar card will be displayed in the farmer Personal Details area, you just need to fill missing ones.
- Select your cast in the Category section, and select Small (1-2Ha) in the Farmer Type section. Enter your property ID in the section of Land Registration ID.
- Enter your Ration Card Number to get your name in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary list.
- Select yes or no in the section of PM Kisan Mandhan yojana. If you are selecting yes, then you’ll get a pension from the government of India.
- If you are a single owner of your land, then select Single, or if you’ve got a partner of your land, then select Joint in the section of Ownership (Landholding).
- Now you need to add information about your land, for that you’ll see ADD option in the right corner, click on that and Add your land details.
- Enter your Plot number in the section of Survey/Khata Number, and your dag number in the Dag/Khasra Number.
- Your land measurements in numbers will be added in the section of Area (In Ha). Keep in mind that, your land measurements should not exceed 2 Ha in order to take benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- If you owned the submitted land before the PM Kisan Yojana Scheme started, then Select the Before option, otherwise select After in the section of Land Transfer Status.
- In the section of Land Transfer Details, pick any option which suits you.
- Enter the date when you owned the land in the Land Date Vesting section.
- If you’ve Patta No/RFA available then fill it out, otherwise click on the no option.
- If you’ve recently purchased the land, then enter the aadhaar card number of the previous owner, otherwise enter your own in the section Identity Of Previous Owner.
- Click on the ADD button, and a table will show you that your land details are added.
- Now you need to add a copy of your supporting documents e.g. Land papers, aadhar card copy, and click on the save button. Congrats your PM Kisan registration has been completed.
- Now PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official team will verify your submitted documents. This whole process will take 15 to 20 days. After complete verification, you’ll be able to get all installments of the PM Kisan Yojana scheme.
PM Kisan Updation Of Self-Registered Farmers
If you are one of those farmers whose form is rejected because of wrong information, then you can correct your provided information now, with the help of a new feature in the official website of PM Kisan which is the updation of self-registered farmers.
It’s so simple to correct your given information, like your aadhaar card number, your bank account number, etc. In order to complete your verification process, and put your name on the beneficiary list. A comprehensive guide is available for needed people.
NOTE: Only those who registered themself through PM Kisan’s official website, can update their information. Those who registered themself through CSC can update their information on the official website of CSC which is digitalseva.csc.gov.in.
- First of all, you need to check which information is provided wrong from your end. In order to do that, we’ve provided a full guide in the above section of this article which is the status of self-registered/CSC farmers.
- In the remarks section, if it says pending for approval, then you don’t need to do anything other than wait, but if it says rejected in the remarks section then you need to correct it by providing the right information.
- In order to correct your wrong information, you need to visit the official website of PM Kisan and click on the updation of self-registered farmers in the farmer’s corner.
- Enter your aadhar no, captcha code, and click on the search button. Your self-registered mobile number will be shown, just verify it and click on the get mobile OTP, and after that hit the submit for auth button.
- A table will appear, and you’ll see an edit option after scrolling the bottom bar to the end in horizontal order, click on that option.
- By clicking on the edit button, the farmer’s personal details will open up. Here you can change your details. Keep in mind that, those details cant be editable that are related to your aadhaar card, while others can.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the save button, after correcting your wrong information.
- It will take 15 to 30 days to verify your new information and if it’s approved, then you will get benefits on this yojana.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary List With Aadhaar Number?
If you’re an eligible farmer and want to check your name in the PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary list then it’s easy than ever before through an online process. There’s no need for an aadhaar card in order to check your name in the beneficiary list. farmers can check their name in the PM Kisan new beneficiary list just by entering their residence details. Here’s how you can do it.
- First of all, visit the official website of PM Kisan which is pmkisan.gov.in, and click on the beneficiary list option, given in the farmer corner.
- On the new page, enter all the details that are related to your residence like State, District, etc, and click on the Get Report button.
- After implementing the said procedure, a farmer’s list will be displayed on your screen.
- Find your name in the list, and if the name would have been found in that list, then the farmer will get the installments of PM Kisan.
- Now that your name has been found in the pm kisan yojana beneficiary list, you should check your beneficiary status because the installment will get stuck if there’s any problem found in that status.
If you are waiting for the 13th installment then you should check your name in the PM Kisan Beneficiary List in order to avoid any type of problem. If you don’t know the process of how to do that, then we recommend you to read this whole article and apply as per it says because if you’ve any problem with your beneficiary list then you’ve to correct it as soon as possible before the releasement of the 13th Installment.