Skill mismatch is considered among the key reasons for youth unemployment in India today. Students are strong theoretically but they’re nill in the professional field because of the lack of practical work in that particular skill. The government of India realizes this issue and to overcome this situation they’ve launched and scheme named PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
Under this scheme, Indian youth can polish their skills in any field. The government provides a vast range of skills under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana and also provides the skill development PMKVY certificate after the completion of the PMKVY course. The candidate will also get a stipend during the process of training.
PMKVY is not just another government scheme, it’s a promise to India’s youth for a brighter and more skillful future. Let’s move to the PMKVY online registration process which is so easy and user-friendly. We’ll guide you through a step-by-step registration process so that it’ll be easy for you to implement all the processes easily.
(PM Modi ji has launched a government e-learning portal for Dak Sevaks. Government employees can register themselves on the official website of Dak Karmayogi and learn some new skills).
PMKVY Online Registration 4.0
The PMKVY scheme promise to deliver technical skills during the courses to those candidates who are jobless or under graduation. With the help of these skills, candidates can start their own business, or, can secure a good job in related companies. Candidates can also check the nearest PMKVY training centre by searching PMKVY training center near me on google.
A comprehensive step-by-step guide is given below. Please read and apply the following steps:
Visit the PMKVY official website which is www.pmkvy.gov.in, and click on the candidate option which will come into sight after scrolling down a bit.
On the next page, click on the Find Training Center option which is given in the left sidebar because first, you need to confirm whether the training center is near you or not.
After clicking on the said link, the PMKVY training centre list will appear on your screen. To find yours, enter the pmkvy job roles and residence details e.g. job roles, state, district, and hit on the submit button.
After implementing the said procedure, if there’s a training centre near you, then the system will show a complete list of it including the training center’s exact location, contact number, etc.
Now it’s confirmed that a PMKVY training centre is near your residence, let’s move to the registration process.
To register yourself, visit the official website of the new Skill India PMKVY, which is skillindia.gov.in, and click on the Register as a Candidate option.
A new page will open. Now select I want to skill myself option on that page, and a registration form will appear on your screen.
Your personal, educational, and other details will be needed to fill in that form. Make sure to fill in the form with the correct information otherwise, it’ll be got rejected.
After filling in the correct information, click on the submit option.
Congrats! Your Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana skill development registration has been completed. A reference number will be sent on your submitted mobile number, and also an ID and password. With the help of that, you can check the current pmkvy beneficiary status o your registered application.
Now visit your nearest PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana training center along with all the necessary documents and the pmkvy student registration form pdf. Submit all the documents to the training center officer and your registration will be completed.
Documents Required for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a flagship scheme by the government and it delivers technical skills and jobs to unemployed Indian youth. People who don’t want to study further after the 10th or 12th class can apply for this scheme. A complete file of documents which is given below is necessary for registration purposes.
- Aadhar Card of the Applicant.
- Bank Passbook.
- Matric Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Ration Card. (People from Bihar can attach their Bihar Ration Card).
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Vikas Yojana
The government’s main objective is to provide skill training to India’s youth but there are certain eligibility criteria you must need to meet in order to get enrolled in this scheme. If an applicant has met the give below criteria, he/she can enroll in the PM skill India scheme.
- Applicant’s age must be between 18 to 35 years.
- Applicant must have a minimum educational certificate of class 10th, and he/she would be preferred if completed class 12th.
- Applicants must not have any skill training or certificate before enrolling in this scheme in their chosen sector.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must have to know how to read and write English and Hindi.
- The applicant must have to be unemployed or don’t have any source of income.
- 70% attendance is mandatory for the students during the courses.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra
There is an umbrella mission from the Nation Skill Development Mission (NSDM) and there are various other schemes under this umbrella. Prime Minister Kaushal Vikas Yojana is one of them, which provides a vast range of technical skills to Indian youth for their bright future. The PMKVY benefits are mentioned below.
- The government will provide some incentives after the completion of the course.
- Under this scheme, short-term courses are being provided by the government.
- Unemployed youth or school/college dropouts can apply for this scheme.
- Training will be delivered as per National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF).
- Those who have prior experience in skills have been put into a prior category.
- There are some special projects under this scheme.
- The government upgrading schools under PM Shri Yojana. So trainees can take admissions in those schools.
What is PMKVY Scheme?
The PMKVY is a flagship scheme that runs under the prime minister’s skill development program. The main objective of this scheme is to minimize the unemployment rate in India by opening technical training centers in all sectors and delivering technical skills in those centers to unemployed and dropout students of school and college.
The scheme also provides training on pmkvy healthcare and computer courses list. Students will also get pmkvy job placement after the completion of the course. If you’ve met the eligibility criteria of this scheme then you can register for it through offline and online processes. Hundreds of thousands of Indian youth have secured their future by registering themselves in this scheme.
When PMKVY 4.0 will Start?
The government does not yet announce the PMKVY 4.0 launch date because the pmkvy 3.0 is still in progress and yet to complete. The 4.0 component of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana will be launched in 2023 as Finance Minister Nirmala Seeta Raman has announced in the 2023 budget.
The duration of the 4th component will be between 3 years. In this batch, Advance Training, and On-job Training will be included in this batch which means, industry partnerships, and alignment of courses will be promoted. The PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme will also cover new-age courses for industry 4.0 like coding, AI, Robotics, etc. (For more information about Pradhan Mantri Yojanas visit: pmyojanaawareness).
Things You Need to Know About Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra Yojana
- The Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme is centrally sponsored and centrally managed, which means this component is implemented by National Skill Development Corporation. Under this component, 75% of the total project funding is provided by the central government and the other 25% will be provided by the state government where the training center is operational.
- The scheme is also centrally sponsored state managed, and this component is implemented by the State Skill Development Mission (SSDM). Under this component, 25% of the total project funding is provided by the central government and the other 75% will be provided by the state government where the training center is operational.
- The first edition which is PMKVY 1.0 was launched in 2015, and after the successful results, the government starts the second edition which is PMKVY 2.0 in 2016-2020.
- The third edition which was PMKVY 3.0 completed recently and now the government is about to launch its fourth edition which will be PMKVY 4.0. The duration of 3rd batch was (2020-2021).
- The target of the government is to make skillful around 10 million youth with the help of this program.
- The total budget of this project is 12,000 crores.
- The scheme-implementing agency is Nation Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- The ministry of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana is the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship.
- Students who’ve recently passed their 8th grade can apply for the Shreshta Scheme and can get free education till 12th grade.
PM Kaushal Vikas Certificate Download Online
If you’ve completed a course under the PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana scheme and haven’t gotten the certificate then you can download it online without facing any problems. The skill development pmkvy certificate will be in a PDF form and you can take a printout whenever you want.
First of all, you need an Email ID to implement this procedure. If you have it, then go the Gmail and compose a new email. Type your full Name, Father Name, Roll Number, and Course Name, and send it to [email protected]. After some time, a reply will be sent by the government officials.
In that reply, a congratulatory message will appear and they ask you to pay 50 rupees to download the pmkvy certificate with the help of a QR code. Pay the said amount with help of a QR code and try to pay with PAYTM. After that, take a screenshot of the payment and again send it to the above-mentioned mail.
A mail will be received within 24 hours with the certificate in it. The certificate will be passport protected and the password will be given in that mail. Tap on the pmkvy computer certificate and download it by entering the password. Congrats! Your pmkvy skill India certificate has been downloaded.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses List
The government is providing all types of courses under this scheme. Some of them are free and some are paid. After the completion of the course, the training center also provides jobs to the students who have performed well in the entire course journey. Select a course related to your interest and apply for it by implementing the registration process that is mentioned in the above section of this article.
|Agriculture||Floriculturist (Protected Cultivation), Dairy Farmer, Mushroom Grower|
|Apparel||Sewing Machine Operator, Pattern Maker cum CAD Operator|
|Beauty and Wellness||Beauty Therapist, Assistant Beauty Therapist|
|Construction||Assistant Electrician, Assistant Mason, Assistant Plumber|
|Electronics and Hardware||Field Technician – Computing and Peripherals, Mobile Phone Hardware Repair Technician|
|Entertainment and Media||Photography, Acting|
|Food Processing Industry||Bakery and Patisserie, Fish and Seafood Processing|
|Furniture and Fitting||Carpenter – Modular Furniture, Upholsterer|
|Gems and Jewelry||CAD Designer – Gem and Jewelry, Jeweler – Basic|
|Goods and Capital||Packer, Store Helper|
|Green Jobs||Solar Panel Installation Technician, Water Treatment Plant Helper|
|Healthcare||General Duty Assistant, Medical Equipment Technician|
|Hospitality and Tourism||Housekeeping Attendant, Waiter|
|Insurance, Banking & Finance||Accounts Assistant using Tally, Business Correspondent and Business Facilitator|
|Iron and Steel||Welding – Arc, Welding – Gas|
|IT||Digital Marketing Executive, Web Developer|
|Leather||Leather Goods Maker, Leather Footwear Maker|
|Life Science||Medical Sales Representative, Dental Assistant|
|Logistics||Courier Delivery Executive, Supply Chain Associate|
|Mining||Mining Technician – Underground Hard Rock, Mine Electrician|
|Motor Vehicle||Auto Service Technician – Two and Three Wheelers, Auto Service Technician – Passenger Cars|
|Plumbing||Plumber General, Plumbing and Sanitation Assistant|
|Power Industry||Solar PV Installer (Suryamitra), Electrician – Domestic|
|Retail||Customer Sales Associate, Retail Sales Associate|
|Rubber||Latex Harvest Technician, Tyre Fitter|
|Security Service||Unarmed Security Guard, Private Security Guard|
|Skill Council for Person with Disability||Office Assistant – Advance, Retail Sales Associate – Basic|
|Telecom||Field Technician – Other Home Appliances, Handset Repair Engineer|
|Textiles||Sewing Machine Operator, Hand Embroiderer|
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana is a scheme of an ambitious initiative of the Indian government aimed at providing technical skill development to the country’s youth and minimizing the unemployment rate in India. The scheme has been designed to offer training in various sectors of India. If you want to secure your future then register now at the official website of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana and secure your future with the help of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana.