If you’ve registered in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, you can check your name in the PM Awas Yojana Gramin List. If your name is found on this list, then the government of India will support you financially to build your own pucca house along with basic amenities like a toilet, electricity, and water supply. The minimum size of a house will be 25 square meters.
The government of India divided the amount into 3 installments. The applicants will get 1st installment amount of 40,000 INR. The 2nd installment will be 70,000 INR, and the 3rd installment will be 10,000 INR. Furthermore, if you’ve registered through Nrega yojana, then the government will pay an additional amount if you work to build your own pucca house.
The yearly list has been published by the government, in which those who’ll get financial support from the government this year, will find their name in the Gramin Awas Yojana list. They can check their name’s in the list by visiting the official portal of this scheme which is PMAYG. Those who don’t know, how to check their PMAY Gramin Beneficiary list, can read this article to the end.
Note: This list only belongs to those, who’ve registered themselves in this yojana, and they must belong to a BPL (Below Poverty Line).
PMAY Gramin Overview
|Scheme Name||PMAY Gramin|
|Department Name||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Gramin List Checking Process||Online|
|Beneficiaries||Below Poverty Line/SECC-2011|
|Benefits||Pucca house with basic amenities|
|Scheme Objective||House For All|
|Minimum Size of a House||25 square meters|
Steps to Check & Download PM Awas Yojana Gramin List
Step-01: Visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana Gramin and which is pmayg.nic.in. Go to the Aawasoft option which is given in the header menu, and click on the report option.
Step 02: A new page will open on your screen. Don’t get confused by seeing too many options. You need to scroll a bit until the SECC Reports section arrived. Click on the 4th option which is Category-Wise SECC Data Verification Summary.
Step 03: The list will be shown on your screen when you hit the said link. In order to find your village list. First of all, you need to choose your state, district, block, and village in the section of selection filters given in the top-left corner. Then answer the given query correctly, and click on the submit button.
After doing the said procedure, the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list will be shown on your screen, and you can search for your name on it. If your name has been found in that list, you can also download it in excel or pdf format, and save it on your mobile or laptop. Also, you can take a print-out of it, if you’ve got a printer machine.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin Beneficiary Status
If you’ve applied to the PM Awas Yojana Gramin and are struggling to check your beneficiary status, you can check it online without wasting any time. We’re going to simplify the process as much as we can. Just read and apply the following points to avoid any problems. (For more authoritative information about PM Yojanas, you can visit pmyojanaawareness).
- Visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana which is pmayg.nic.in and click on the Report option given in the drop-down menu of Awaasoft.
- Now, scroll down until you see the section of Section Audit Reports. When you saw the said option, click on the Beneficiary Details for Verification option.
- A new window will open up and the system will ask you to provide the details about your; State, District, Block, Village, Installment Year, Yojana name, and captcha code. Provide the correct details and hit on the submit button.
- After providing the correct information, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Beneficiary List will appear on your screen. You need to find your name and copy the registration number which is given beside your name for further process.
- Now go to the header menu again and click on the IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary option, given in the stakeholders’ option.
- On the next page, the system will ask you to provide the registration number. Enter the registration number which you copied earlier and hit on the submit button.
- After that, your beneficiary details will open in front of your screen. You can also check the current status of your installments, the beneficiary’s FTO number, and order sheet details.
- If your order sheet date is not showing in your beneficiary details then you need to visit your GRS in order to process your next installment.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin FTO Tracking
If you’re a beneficiary of PM Awas Yojana Gramin and the installment to build your own house has not been deposited yet into your bank account, then you can track your amount of installment through the FTO tracking process online. One more benefit of using FTO tracking is, it’ll let you know that how much time it’ll take to deposit the installment amount in your bank account.
First of all, you need an FTO tracking number which is given in the beneficiary account details. When you’ve got the said number, then go to Awaasoft in the header menu and click on the FTO tracking. Now enter your FTO tracking number which you’ve copied before from the pmayg beneficiary list, then enter the captcha code and hit on the submit button.
After providing the correct credentials, scroll down a bit and you’ll see the progress of the installment amount. For example: if the tick mark is green on FTO sent to PFMS, then your installment amount has been sent to the PFMS. If all the tick marks are green then you can visit your bank and can collect your installment amount easily.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Awas Yojana Gramin
Still don’t know whether you are eligible for the PM Awas Yojana Rural Eligibility or not? Your confusion will be cleared after reading this to the end. As we all know, the Government of India launched this scheme to help those citizens who are below the poverty line and can’t afford to make their pucca house. Read this and confirm if you fit the eligibility criteria or not.
- Household with no adult member between the ages of 16 to 59.
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must fit in the category of below the poverty line.
- The applicant shouldn’t have any pucca house in the whole country.
- The applicant or the applicant’s family shouldn’t have any government job.
- Membership of an adult female family member is mandatory in ownership of the house.
- Anyone aged 16 to 59 in the family who is physically disabled can take benefit of PM Awas Yojana Gramin 2023.
- Female-headed households with no male members between the ages of 16 to 59.
- Households with no literate adult above 25 years.
- Landless households derive a major part of their income from manual casual labor.
- The applicant should’ve got a kutcha house and kutcha roof with zero, one, or two rooms.
Documents required for PM Awas Yojana Gramin
Documents have been made mandatory for everyone by the government. The government will only support those citizens financially if their verification is complete through the proper channel. To do that, everyone needs to have all the documents that are discussed below:
- The applicant must have his/her own aadhar card, and also you’ll need the aadhar cards of your whole family.
- The applicant must have a passport-size copy of his/her whole family.
- The applicant must have a bank account passbook.
- The applicant must have his/her own ration card.
- The applicant must have complete address details of his/her current address. Voter ID card or electricity bill will be counted in the address details.
- The applicant must have his/her job card.
PM Awas Yojana Gramin Benefits
PMAY-G applicants whose verification process has been completed by the government will get benefits according to the government rules. There are different types of amounts decided by the government in each state. For example, if you belong to the Bihar state, then you’ll get 120,000 INR in 3 installments.
If you belong to any other state of India, then you’ll get the amount that the government decides for that specific state to build your pucca house, but the number of installments will be the same as above. Here comes another point, if you belong to a plain area of the Bihar state, then the government will deposit 120,000 INR in your bank amount.
If you belong to a hilly area of Bihar state, then the government will deposit 150,000 INR in your bank account. The amount to build your pucca house will differ according to your state. Along with the pucca house, the government will provide you with basic amenities like; a toilet, water supply, and electricity. The PMAY-G beneficiaries can also apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
How to Apply for PM Awas Yojana Gramin
If you are eligible for PM Awas Yojana then you can apply for this scheme. The registration process for this yojana is of two types. The first one is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural. This application process is only for the villagers who are below the poverty line. The Second one is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban. This application process is only for those who belong to any city in India.
So, if you belong to any village in India, and you don’t own a pucca house then you’re fit for the PM Awas Yojana Rural registration process. In this process, you can only apply offline for this yojana. There is no such type of online process for this yojana. To apply offline for this yojana, you need to type an application and attach the required documents with it and submit that application to the head of your Gramin.
The head of your Gramin will verify your application and submit it to the VDO. The VDO will cross-check the submitted application form and also will visit your submitted address. After the complete verification process, a list will be generated, and if your name will found on that list, then the government will transfer the said amount to your submitted account. If you registered yourself in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin in 2023, then your name in the list will appear next year.
Notice Issued to Beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana Gramin
The Ministry of Rural Development is sending notices to beneficiaries of PMAYG because some beneficiaries took the finance from the government and didn’t start construction of their houses yet. The government is taking strict action against these types of scammers now. so if you didn’t start the construction of your house then start it now before they took further action against you.
The government will find these scammers and they’ll have to pay a heavy fine for this type of act because these scammers are wasting the slot of a needy person. The notice period is sent to 2 lakh beneficiaries who took money to build their houses but didn’t start the construction yet.
The government of India has extended the date of the PM Awas Yojana till 2024. So those who are below the poverty line and didn’t register in this scheme yet. They can do it easily by reading this article to the end. The PM Awas Yojana Gramin launch this “Housing For All” scheme to provide shelter to those people who belong to the BPL Community.