If you’re a father of a girl child and belong to MP and are worried about her education and marriage then you don’t have to worry about anything now because the MP government launch a scheme named Ladli Laxmi Yojana. The government of Madhya Pradesh has updated the Ladli Laxmi Yojana into Ladli Lakshmi Yojana 2.0.
Under this scheme, the government will bear the whole expense of a girl child including her school fee, purchase of books, uniforms, and even the girl’s wedding expenses. The main objective of Ladli Lakshmi Yojana is to encourage parents to educate their daughters and improve their social and economic status.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Apply
If you’re a parent of a girl child and want to apply for Ladli Laxmi yojana but you’re worried about standing in long queues. Don’t worry, now you can apply online for the Ladli Laxmi Yojana from the comfort of your home. Read and apply the steps carefully and avoid the hassle of standing in long queues.
Visit the Ladli Laxmi yojana website which is ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in, and click on the aavedan option, given in the header menu.
A list of important points will come into sight. Read all the points carefully then scroll down, and tick-mark all the options before clicking on the next option.
On the next page, enter the applicant’s samagra ID, the Applicant’s family Samagra ID, and the number of applicants in the family e.g. 1st child, 2nd child, or twin child, and click on the search option.
After entering the right information, click on the search option, and your family information in a table form will appear on your screen.
Now select the applicant’s family member. Keep in mind that the applicant’s family members only include her father, mother, sister, and brother. Others will not be counted in the applicant’s family.
Select all the family members in the family and click on the next option.
After that, the system will ask you to provide the details about the operation. Enter the current information and click on the next option.
In the next step, you need to fill in all the information related to your residence, and also the applicant’s medical information in the Ladli Yojana online form. If you don’t know which option to select then you can ask the nearest aangan vari officer.
At last, the system will ask you to upload a passport-size photo of a family. Make sure to upload a clear photo of Ladli along with her parents, and click on the save option.
After implementing the said procedure, a pop-up will appear on your window along with the Member ID Number. Save that number in order to check the Ladli Laxmi scheme status.
Congrats! Your Ladli Laxmi Yojana online apply process has been completed. Take a printout of that form and submit it to the aanganvari.
Note: While uploading a passport-size photo, make sure to upload a photo with a minimum size of 40KB and a maximum size of 100 KB.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Online Application Status Check
If you have a girl child in your house and you’ve applied for the Ladli Lakshmi Yojana then you can check its application status with the help of a mobile, or a laptop device from the comfort of your house. This process will tell you the whole information about the application.
Under this process, we’ll let you know the exact date of application submission, the start date of the policy, how much amount have been deposited in the bank on the behalf of your daughter’s bank account, the last date of the policy, and on which date the insurance amount would have been transferred in your daughter’s bank account.
First of all, visit the official website of the Department of Women and Child Development which is wcddel.in.
Scroll down until the Delhi Ladli Scheme 2008 appears. Click on the Read More option which is given under that heading.
When you click on the said link, all the details related to the Ladli scheme will appear on your screen. Click on the To Know Status of Applications under Ladli Scheme – 2008 option.
After that, the Ladli Member Details page will appear on your screen, and the system will ask you to enter the Group Member ID, Applicant DOB, and Captcha code.
Enter all the required details and click on the submit button.
When you click on the submit button, the Ladli Acknowledgement Receipt link will be displayed at the bottom of the screen. Click on that link to download it.
Open that downloaded file, and all the information related to your daughter’s policy will appear on your screen. The policy amount will be delivered through the SBI Life insurance company.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Overview
|Scheme Name||Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Scheme Re-launch Name||Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0|
|Launch By||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Launch Date||01 April 2007|
|Target Beneficiaries||Girl Children born on or after January 1, 2006|
|Free Education:||Free education up to graduation level in state-run institutions|
|Other Benefits||Free textbooks, scholarships for meritorious students, assistance for families unable to afford education|
|Objective||Empowering girls of the state|
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Certificate Download
The government of Madhya Pradesh has been providing the Ladli Laxmi yojana praman patra/certificate to all the beneficiaries. If your daughter is enrolled in the Mukhyamantri Ladli Laxmi Yojna then you can download its certificate to make sure the yojana is the certificate so is your daughter. Here’s how you can download the certificate and also take a printout of it.
Visit the official website of the Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0. After landing on the official website, scroll down until the Praman Patra option appears on your screen. Click on the option, and on the next page, the system will ask you to enter the Member ID Number of the applicant.
After entering the Member ID number of the applicant, and the captcha code in the needed section. Click on the search button, and all the information related to the applicant’s family will appear on your screen. Verify the details, hit on the view praman patra button, and the certificate will appear on your screen. You can take a printout of it.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Benefits
लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना is a ground-breaking scheme for girls in Madhya Pradesh, as it provides a vast range of benefits to girls to secure their educational and social future. This revolutionary scheme provides financial assistance to families with girl children, ensuring they’ve access to education, healthcare, and other essential needs.
All the benefits related to लाडली लक्ष्मी are given below. Read carefully for a better understanding.
- The government of Madhya Pradesh provides financial assistance an amount of 1 Lakh 18 Hazar rupees.
- If a girl takes admission in the class 6th, then she’ll get a 2000 rupees scholarship.
- If a girl takes admission in the class 9th, then she’ll get a 4000 rupees scholarship.
- If a girl takes admission in the class 11th and 12th then she’ll get a 6000 rupees scholarship for each class.
- If a girl wants to study further and wants to take admission in a bachelor’s or in any technical field then according to Ladli Lakshmi Yojana Scheme, the government of Madhya Pradesh will provide a scholarship of 25000 rupees to that girl.
- The government will pay the whole fee of a girl’s higher education including medical, engineering, IT, etc.
- Under Ladli Laxmi yojana mp, the government of Madhya Pradesh also offers jobs like teaching, etc to those girls who want to be independent in their lives.
- When a girl completes 21 years of her life, and if she marries at that age, then the government will also provide her cash assistance of 1,00,000 rupees for her wedding.
- A girl can also take benefits of the Ladli Behna Yojana along with this scheme.
- If a girl or a woman is in jail, then she’ll also apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- If a mother is pregnant and she gave birth to 3 children at a time, then the government of MP will take responsibility for those 3 children.
- If a girl will got pregnant then she can apply for the Janani Suraksha Yojana and can get benefits of it.
Eligibility Criteria for Ladli Laxmi Yojana
If you’re parents of a girl and want to be a part of the Ladli scheme then you and your girl must meet the लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना की पात्रता to take the benefits of the life-changing scheme. We’re going to keep it very simple so everyone can take benefits of this scheme as much as they can.
- A girl child must be born on or after January 1, 2006.
- A girl’s parents must be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant also must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- A girl must be unmarried before the age of 18 years.
- The family’s annual income must be as per the poverty line that has been decided by that state government.
- The girl’s parents must not be taxpayers.
- If parents adopt a girl, then they’ve to show a legal adaptation certification if they want to enroll their daughter in this scheme.
- Parents who’ve 2 or less than 2 children are eligible for this scheme.
- The government will not provide cash assistance in case of a second marriage of a girl.
- Those who don’t belong to Madhya Pradesh, can apply for the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and secure their daughter’s future.
Documents Required for Ladli Laxmi scheme
Now that you’ve made a decision to transform your daughter’s future. Here is the list of documents that you need to gather in order to enroll in Ladli Lakshmi Yojana. Make sure to gather all the documents to avoid any problems during the Ladli Laxmi Yojana registration process.
- Applicant’s samagra ID
- Passport Size photo with the parents.
- If the applicant is the parent’s second baby, then you’ll need Ladli Laxmi Praman Patra.
- All the documents must be in JPG, JPEG, PNG, or GIF format because all the documents will be needed during the Ladli Laxmi Yojana online application process.
- The size of all the documents must be between 40KB and to 200KB.
- Parent’s aadhaar card
- Birth Certificate of a girl
- Bank Account Number
- Permanent Residence Address.
- Mobile Number
- Adoption Certificate (if a girl is adopted).
What is Ladli Laxmi scheme
Ladli Laxmi Yojana is a scheme of the Madhya Pradesh government for girls in MP. The main objective of this scheme is to financial assistance to families with a girl so they can provide education, healthcare, and other essential needs to a girl child. The families will receive cash incentives on the birth of a girl child.
Also, the government of MP will bear all the expenses of a girl child from birth till marriage. Free education up to graduation, free textbooks, and scholarships for meritorious students will also provide in this scheme. The Ladli Laxmi Yojana is an important step towards building a more just and equitable society and transforming the lives of girls in Madhya Pradesh.
All the information about Ladli Laxmi Yojana is provided in this article. Register your daughter’s name in the Ladli scheme now and secure her future without investing a single penny. Read the whole article for more Ladli scheme information before applying for it.
You belong to Uttar Pradesh and a baby girl was just born in your house? Congrats, the government of UP has launched a scheme named Kanya Sumangala Yojana. Apply now and get Rs. 15000/- cash assistance to educate your girl child in 6 installments.
The Ladli Laxmi Yojana is a future-securing scheme for all girls in Madhya Pradesh. Now parents don’t have to worry about their daughter’s education and marriage because the government of MP will bear all the expenses of your daughter from birth till her marriage. Visit the official website of लाडली लक्ष्मी योजना and enroll your daughter.