Every person who belongs to a middle or lower-class family is worried about his/her children. Every father or mother tries their best to secure their children’s future by providing them good education but some can’t afford it especially when it comes to girls’ education. But not anymore, the government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a scheme named Ladli Behna Yojana. This is a child scheme which comes under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Shceme.
Under this scheme, every woman whose age is between 23 to 60 years can take benefits from the Ladli Yojana scheme. The Ladli Behna Yojana MP women can only take the benefits of this scheme. Women who pay taxes are not eligible for this scheme. Ladli Behna Yojana launches under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana scheme.
Every month, the government of Madhya Pradesh will deposit an amount of 1000 rupees in the bank account of each eligible woman. The amount will be delivered on the 10th of every month. The Ladli Behna Yojana budget for this year is 8,000 crores, and it’ll increase gradually every year.
How to Apply for Ladli Behna Yojana
Applicants can’t apply online for the Ladli Behna Yojana because its registration process is completely offline. The eligible ladies can only apply for this scheme by visiting their nearest gram panchayat. The Madhya Pradesh government has started to install camps in every MP village.
The application process of लाडली योजना फॉर्म started on 25 march 2023. Applicants need to visit those camps and fill out the application form. The registration process would be completed between March and April, and after 10th June, the amount transferring process will be started. Read all the steps carefully and learn how to apply for Ladli Yojana.
Visit the nearest gram panchayat of your village and ask a government officer to provide you with a Ladli Behna Yojana form.
Fill out the form completely and attach all the important documents that are required in the whole process.
After filling out the Ladli Yojana form, give it to the officer and he’ll upload that Ladli Yojana online form on the government website, and also on the Ladli Bahana Yojana app.
The government officer will also take a photo of the applicant for proof of identification.
After the complete registration process, the officer will assign you a receipt.
The amount of 1000 rupees will be deposited in your bank account through DBT on the 10th of every month after the complete verification process.
Overview of Ladli Bahan Yojana
|Scheme Name||Ladli Behna Yojana|
|Launch Date||28 January 2023|
|Started By||Shri Shivraj Singh Chohan|
|YojanaImplemented In||Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefits||1000 Rupees per month|
|Beneficiary||Women of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Last Date||31st April 2023|
|Application Process||Offline/Through Gram Panchayat|
|Customer Care Number||1800 022 9090|
Benefits of Ladli Behna Yojana
The MP government launched the Ladli Behna yojana scheme to provide empowerment to those ladies who can’t bear their own monthly expenses. With the help of this amount, girls can pay their education fees or can buy essential things. There are many benefits of this scheme which are written below. Read all of them for a better understanding of this yojana.
- The total budget of this scheme for 5 years is 60,000 crores, and the 2023 budget for the scheme is 8,000 crores.
- Parents who don’t belong to Madhya Pradesh, can apply for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and secure their daughter’s future.
- Eligible sisters will get 1000 rupees on the 10th of every month after applying for the Laadi Behna scheme.
- If an applicant is above 60 years old then she’ll get 400 rupees every month and will also get 600 rupees on the behalf of old age pension scheme.
- The registration process is offline and so it’s so simple. Sisters just need to visit their nearest gram panchayat camp and fill out the application form.
- Women will be self-reliant after taking the benefits of this scheme.
- The young girls can pay their college or university fees or can manage their monthly expenses.
- If there’s no sign of internet in a village, then the MP government vehicles will provide you with a pick-and-drop service for the registration process of this scheme.
- Pregnant women can also take benefit from the government scheme Janani Suraksha Yojana.
Ladli Bahan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If applicants want to take the benefits of Shivraj Singh Laadli Bahana yojana then they must need to meet its eligibility criteria. The criteria is very simple and almost every woman who belongs to a lower or middle-class family would fall into this criteria. Read all the points carefully, and then apply for the Ladli Behna Yojana.
- The age limit for the Ladli Yojana scheme is 23 to 60 years.
- All woman who belongs below the poverty line can apply for this scheme.
- Applicant EKYC should be done.
- A woman whose annual income is less than 2.5 Lakh can apply for this scheme.
- A woman who’ve an agricultural land is less than 5 acres, is eligible for the scheme.
- Women who are married, widowed, or abandoned are also included in the ladali scheme.
Documents Required for Laadli Bahan Yojana
- Samagra pariwaar ID.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Applicant Ekyc should be done.
- Aadhar card.
- Mobile number.
- Samagra Ekyc should be done.
- Bank Account number.
- DBT should be linked.
What is Ladli Behna Yojana
Ladli Behna Yojana is a scheme launched by the Madhya Pradesh prime minister shri Shivraj Singh Chohan. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the women who belong to a lower or middle-class family and can’t afford their monthly expenses.
The registration process has started and it’ll end in the month of April, and after the 10th of June, the government will deposit 1000 rupees in the bank account of the applicant through the DBT process on the 10th of every month. If you’re looking for self-resentment then apply now in this scheme by implementing the above-mentioned process.
The government of MP has divided all women into 3 different categories which are as follows:
- Women who belong to a below-poverty line will fall into the first category.
- Women who’ve got land of 5 or less than 5 acres, will fall into the second category.
- Women whose annual income is less than 2.5 Lakh will fall into the third category.
Note: If you’re thinking to register in this scheme then your information must be the same on your aadhaar card and on the samagra.
How to Do EKYC Online For Ladli Bahan Yojana
If you want to register in the scheme but can’t because you haven’t done your Ladli Bahan Yojana ekyc. Don’t worry, now you can do Ladli Behna Yojana ekyc online from the comfort of your house. The process is very simple and you can do it by using your mobile or laptop device.
Visit the official website of Samagra which is Samagra.gov.in. Enter your Samagra ID and captcha code in the needed section, and click on the search button.
If your mobile number is linked with the samagra ID then the system will show it, or you can also replace that mobile number if you’re using a new one.
After confirming all the information, click on the send OTP button, and the system will be sent an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP in the needed section and click on the button.
After that, the system will ask if you’ve got land in Madhya Pradesh. if you’ve it, then tick the YES option, otherwise tick mark NO, and click on the next button.
On the next page, the system will ask you to enter the aadhaar card number. Enter the 12 digits aadhar card / e-aadhaar card number if the aadhaar card is linked with the mobile number. If that’s not the case, then go for the biometric verification process.
If the aadhaar card is linked with the mobile number then click on the OTP option. Enter the OTP in the needed section and click on the accept button.
All the information related to the beneficiary will be displayed on the screen. Verify all the information, and don’t forget to tick-mark all the options which are given on the screen before clicking on the button.
After clicking on the said button, a pdf receipt will be visible on your screen. You can take a printout of the receipt.
If you’re belongings if from Madhya Pradesh and you’re a single mom, widowed, or a girl and your age is between 23 to 60 years then the government has launched a perfect scheme for you to provide financial support. The scheme’s name is Ladli Behna Yojana and it provides self-reliant to MP women by delivering 1000 rupees every month. Register now by visiting the Ladli Behna Yojana official website.