The Indian government has always aimed to assist people who are below the poverty line. So they’ve launched a program known as the E shram card Registration. This scheme is also named Shramik Card Registration, and with the help of this scheme, they want to help those unorganized workers whose ages are between 16 to 59 years and are not taxpayers.
If you register yourself in this yojana and belong to an unorganized sector then you’ll be able to get benefits from all those schemes which are started by the government. The purpose of this scheme is to help those families financially who are below the poverty line during the attack of covid-19.
Unfortunately, most of the families received the funds very late because the government doesn’t have records of unorganized workers. So, they decided to launch this scheme and gather the data of all unorganized workers. If your data is listed in government documents, then they can transfer the funds directly to your bank account through the DBT process, if you are eligible for any of the schemes.
If you register in e-shram card self-registration, then the ministry of labor will also help you to get government or private jobs if you’re jobless. You’ll also get training and certificates if you enroll yourself in this yojana. Your data will also be shared with private companies, so when a private company is in need of workers in any field, they’ll shortlist the names from the data. Read the steps carefully to register yourself in e-shram card self-registration.
- By visiting the official website of e shram, click on the register on e shram which is located in the right corner of the website.
- Now enter your mobile number linked with your aadhaar card and the captcha code in the needed section.
- If you’re a member of EPFO or ESIC schemes, click Yes, otherwise click NO, and then click send OTP.
- Enter the OTP which is sent to your mobile number, and click on the submit button.
- In the next step, the system will ask you to enter your aadhar card number and agree with the terms and conditions. Provide the required details and hit on the submit button.
- After that, another OTP will be sent to your mobile number that is linked to your aadhar card. Enter that OTP and click on the validate button.
- After doing the said procedure, your personal details as per your aadhaar card will be shown in front of you. Just verify the details, and if it’s right then hit on continue to enter other details option.
- Now Fill in your personal information like address, educational qualification, occupation and skills, bank details, and self-declaration, in order to complete your registration. (you need to provide all types of correct details that are asked).
- When you fill in all the required information correctly, your registration will be completed and your e-shram virtual card will be shown on your screen.
- Just remember your Universal Account Number (UAN).
- Don’t forget to download the pdf file of your e-shram card and also take a printout.
- Congrats! Your registration regarding e shram card is completed, now you can get benefits from every scheme which will be launched by the government of India.
Note: If you’re a farmer and don’t own land then you’re eligible for E Shram Card registration. Meanwhile, farmers who own land and take benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, can’t register for E Shram Card.
E Shram Card Overview
|Scheme Name||E Shram Card/Shramik Card|
|Scheme Launched By||Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Scheme Started In||28,43,67,604|
|Operates In||All States Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Workers and labor’s in the unorganized sector|
|Benefits||Rs 1000/- monthly assistance and Insurance|
|Budget Reserve for Scheme||404 crore INR|
|E Shram Card Installment List Date||November 2022|
|Shramik Card Payment Date||November 2022|
|Mode of Transfer||Direct Bank Transfer (DBT)|
|Operates In||All States Of India|
|E-Shram Card Online Portal||https://eshram.gov.in|
E Shram Card Update & Download
If you are already created an e shram card or want to create one, then the government of India announced two big updates about that. If you’re a platform worker like uber, amazon, Flipkart, etc, then you need to register yourself in e shram card self-registration.
Those who are already registered in this scheme, need to update their agent code in the e shram card that their company provides. If you haven’t updated your code then It’s time to update your e-shram card information. Follow the points carefully which are given below to register yourself in e shram card.
- Click on the register on e shram by visiting the official website of e shram card.
- Select already registered from the menu bar and click on the update profile.
- Now fill in the mobile number which is linked with your aadhaar card, and the captcha code in the needed section then hit on the send OTP button.
- Enter the required information like your aadhar number, then select OTP as your verification process, enter the image code, and hit on submit button.
- Fill in the OTP sent to your mobile number, and click on the validate option.
- Your aadhaar card details will pop up on your screen. Confirm the information, and click on the update E-KYC information.
- Two options will be displayed on your screen, update profile, and download UAN card. Click on the update profile option in order to update your e shram card information. (Also, if you want to download your e shram card pdf then click on the download UAN card).
- A new window will open up which is related to your personal information. You can update any type of information like mobile number, address, education & income, bank account details, occupation & skills, etc.
- In order to update your platform details, click on the occupation and skills option.
- Current information regarding your e shram card will be shown on your screen. A new option is added to this information which is “are you a platform worker”.
- When you click on the yes option, a list of agencies that provide employment will be added to your screen.
- Select your type of agency, then enter your platform ID which is given by your company. If you don’t have a platform ID, then enter your login ID.
- After completing your updated information, click on the update option which is located in the bottom right corner.
- The process of your profile update is completed, you can also check your updated information by clicking on the preview profile. (If you’re from Bihar then you also can make Bihar Ration Card).
E Shram Card Download PDF
If you forgot your e-shram card UAN number and want to download it, then read and apply the following steps carefully in order to download your e shram card PDF file. To get started, click on the already registered, then update profile option in the menu bar, after you’ve clicked on the register on Eshram.
Fill in the required information like the mobile number which is linked with your aadhar card and enter the captcha code then hit on send OTP button. Fill out the OTP which is sent to your mobile number. When you click on the submit button, you’ll move on to the next step. Now enter your aadhaar card number and select OTP for the verification process.
Hit on validate button after filling in the OTP. your details will be shown on your screen, check the details and click on update E-KYC information. After that, two alternatives will be showing up on your screen. Your e shram card will be downloaded when you click on the download UAN card option. Also, you can take a printout of your card and make a hard copy of it.
E Shram Card Payment Status By Mobile Number
Now that you are registered in e shram card scheme, you also can check your E shram Card balance or payment status. The portal provides an opportunity to check your e shram card payment status. Keep in mind that this website is only for the people of Uttar Pradesh.
First of all, visit the official website of UP. Enter your Mobile number, then hit on the Search button. The display will show the details of your payment status of e shram card. Make sure you check whether your e shram card payment status is being done or not.
E Shram Card Benefits
- When you register yourself with a shramik card, you’ll get free insurance with the help of PMSBY, which is also a government Scheme.
- In case of accidental death or permanent disability, your family will get 2,00,000 rupees if you’re a beneficiary of the shramik card.
- If your disability is partial, then you’ll get an amount of 1,00,000 rupees.
- You can also secure your pension with the help of this scheme, and if you register yourself in the PM-SYM scheme. So after the age of 60 years, you’ll get 3000 INR per month.
- The government of India also offers gov. and private jobs for those who registered themself with the shramik card. Visit the portal if you’re jobless.
- If you’re registered in this scheme, then you can check other schemes which are powered by the government. Just simply visit the portal, click on the scheme from the menu bar, and then hit on the social security welfare scheme.
- The monthly amount of between 500-1000₹ will be transferred to shramik card holders.
- Apart from financial aid, free bicycles for children, working tools, and sewing machines for women are also been provided under this scheme.
- Members of the shramik card will get training and certificates related to their fields under this scheme.
Documents & Eligibility Criteria of Shramik Card
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number must be linked with aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Company ID
- Education certificate (Optional)
- The age of the worker or labor must be between 16-59 years.
- The worker must be below the poverty line.
- Students are not eligible for the shramik card scheme.
- Present PF and ESIC members are not eligible for this scheme.
- If you are a private teacher and you got paid on a daily or monthly basis then you can apply for e shram card.
- If a housewife who’s a daily basis worker, then she’s also eligible for shramik card registration.
If you’re one of those Indians who are unemployed or want to learn some skills that can earn you money then enroll now in E shram Card. The government of India trains many citizens with the help of this scheme and provides them with jobs related to their skills. So don’t miss your chance and enroll now by visiting the official website of Shramik Card.