If you’ve got a small amount and want to invest in any startup, then the CSC Registration center is the right fit opportunity for you. Csc provides many government and private services to those who want to open a CSC center in his/her state or village. You can provide those services to the people of India and can earn between 50,000-100,000 per month.
You are all aware that, the TEC certificate has been made mandatory by the CSC e-governance for a candidate who wants to open a CSC center. Without a TEC certificate, a candidate can’t complete his/her CSC registration, and digital Seva Kendra. A candidate must have a degree of 10th class, fluent in English, and have computer skills in order to open a CSC center.
When you own a CSC center, you can provide services like the updation of an aadhaar card. Also, if you want to own a mini branch of any bank then you need to have a CSC ID. furthermore, if you are providing smart card services then CSC e-governance will give you a commission upon this service. If a candidate owns a CSC center and has an e-shram card, then he/she will also get benefits upon that. A comprehensive guide is given below for all VLEs to open a CSC Center.
CSC Registration Overview
|Article Name||CSC Registration Digital Seva Kendra 2023|
|Scheme Name||CSC Registration|
|Launch By||Department of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Method of Registration||Online|
|Digital Your Portal||https://digitalseva.csc.gov.in|
|UCL Registration Link||https://eseva.csccloud.in/ucl/|
Online Apply for CSC Registration
All VLEs can register themself’s by visiting the official website of CSC which is register.csc.gov.in. After that, click on the apply option which can be shown in the header menu of the website, and select the new registration option. A registration page will be open in front of you. Now, pick the CSC VLE option from the options given in the select application type.
Keep in mind that, during the process of CSC registration, the TEC certificate number is mandatory in order to complete your registration process. So, if you haven’t got the TEC number then you need to read this article TEC Certificate Registration in order to get your TEC certificate ID.
With TEC ID, applicants for new CSC registration can click on the CSC VLE option, enter their mobile number, fill in the captcha code, and click on the submit button. (make sure that, your mobile number must be linked with your aadhaar card).
A one-time OTP will be sent to your mobile number, enter that OTP in the relevant section. Now, enter your email address, and a verification OTP will be sent to your submitted email. Enter that OTP in the needed section, and then enter the captcha code then press submit button.
After clicking on the submit button a new page will open, and you can see the system fetched all the details which are given in your TEC certificate. You just have to fill in the missing ones. In order to do that, fill in your aadhaar number in the section of aadhaar VID, and select your state, and district.
In the location type section pick rural if you belong to a village, and pick urban if you belong to a city. Select the OTP option in the section of authentication type as if you don’t have the biometric device. If you have got a biometric device then you can go for the FMR option. Enter the captcha code in the relevant section. Make sure you agree with the terms and conditions before pressing the submit button.
Tick mark the declaration option when a new page will appear on your screen, and click on generate OTP. hereafter, an OTP will be sent to your submitted mobile number, and email address. Choose any type of OTP, fill it in the relevant section, and hit on verify OTP. After doing this whole process, you’ll notice that authentication with the help of aadhaar has been completed.
Now, you need to provide further details about yourself in order to fully verify your CSC registration. In that case, upload your pdf image in the relevant section by clicking on the browser button. In the KIOSK details section, you need to provide your business details like business name, location, and point your business location on google maps.
For the completion of your PAN details, select an individual from the section of PAN type, enter your PAN number, and hit the verify button. Add your bank account details like your account type, account holder name, IFSC code, account number, and upload the pdf file of your canceled cheque.
No need to worry, if you don’t have a pdf copy of the canceled cheque, you can upload a pdf copy of your passbook. Keep in mind that, the minimum size of your uploaded documents has to be 30kb, and the maximum size can reach 80kb. If you face any issues regarding the size of your documents then you can resize them by visiting any website which can compress your documents.
The last one, you notice that your document type is already selected as an aadhaar card. You just need to upload a pdf file of your aadhaar card in order to complete your KYC documents. Don’t forget to tick mark on the terms and condition option before pressing the submit button. Congrats! Your CSC VLE registration has been completed.
Your system-generated application number and your submitted details have been shown on your screen. You can also take a print of your submitted information and reference number. The CSC team will verify your application, and the district manager will visit your CSC center to complete physical verification. This whole process of verification will take up to 1 month. (You can visit pmyojanaawareness for more PM Schemes).
How to Check Status of CSC Registration
Those candidates who recently applied for CSC registration, and want to check their status of registration. For them, we’ve written a comprehensive step-by-step guide. This article is also beneficial for those whose applications are under review. Read the steps and focus on the images to get what you want.
- Visit the official portal of CSC e-governance, click on the apply option which is given in the header menu, and select the status check option.
- A page will open related to the check application status. Enter your application reference number and captcha code in the relevant section, and hit on the submit button.
- Your CSC application status will be shown on your screen.
- If your application has been reviewed, then your digimail username and password will be sent to your registration email address. You just need to log in to your digimail account.
- When you login to your digimail account then you’ll get your CSC ID and password.
- CSC registration approval time will be up to 1 month.
- If it’s been 2 months, and your registration has not been approved then you need to email at [email protected] and tell them about your issue.
- Don’t forget to write your application reference number when you are writing an email to the CSC e-governance.
How to solve CSC application Under review Problem
Many people had been applied for CSC registration so many times but still their applications are under review. We’ve got a solution for your problem in which your CSC application can be approved within 7 days. First of all, if the system shows an error regarding your documents then it must be a problem from your end.
For example, all the documents which are required for CSC registration must be clear in the picture, and their minimum size is 30kb and the maximum size is 80kb. You just make sure that your documents are clear when you are going to upload them in the process of registration. Second of all, make sure that your document’s size will not be less than 30kb and not greater than 80kb.
If your application is under review, then you need to email your problem to this email address: [email protected]. Don’t forget to write your application reference number in the email. After that, your issue will be resolved within a week or two. (Farmers who want to apply for the PM Kisan Credit Card scheme can pay the fee with the help of the CSC Center).
New CSC Registration for VLEs
Good news for all the VLEs (Village Level Entrepreneurs) who are looking for CSC registration. New registrations for CSC VLEs are now open on the CSC portal. Those looking for new CSC registrations can now apply by visiting the official website of CSC. Recently, CSC e-governance temporarily closed the new registration process on their portal because most of the candidate was not done physical verification.
Now the CSC e-governance has decided to take applications as per the old process but only for this month. A new registration process will be allowed from next month, and they’ve added more options for registration like e-shram, RDD, CSC_Employee, NULM_SHG, Banking, etc. You can choose any option which suits you and register yourself in CSC registration.
Eligibility Criteria For CSC VLE Registration 2023
- A candidate must’ve got a degree of 10th class of any recognized board.
- A candidate must be well-spoken in English.
- A candidate must’ve good knowledge of reading and writing skills.
- If a candidate has a good grip on computer skills then he/she would be preferred.
- A VLE must belong to a village, and his/her age should be above 18 years.
Documents Required for CSC Registration
- An applicant must’ve got a pdf image of himself (mandatory).
- An applicant must’ve got a pdf and a clear image of his highest educational certificate (mandatory).
- An applicant must’ve got an aadhaar card as proof of identification (mandatory).
- An applicant must’ve got a cancel cheque ( optional).
- An applicant must’ve got a pan card. (mandatory).
- An applicant must provide his complete address (mandatory).
- An applicant must’ve got clear snaps of his CSC center from inside and out (optional).
System Requirements for CSC Center
- High-speed internet connection has been made mandatory by the CSC e-governance, for browsing and uploading data on the internet.
- A minimum of 120GB of the hard disc has been required in the computer system.
- CD/DVD drive is essential in the computer system.
- A document scanner is needed, for scanning documents.
- The printer/Color Printer is essential, in order to take a printout.
- UPS PC licensed above windows XP operating system
- 4 hours of battery backup with the help of a portable Genset or UPS.
- Webcam or digital camera is essential for photography purposes.
Updated Application Types in CSC
- CSC VLE
- SHG (Self-Help Group)
- Others SHG
CSC Digital Seva Portal Registration 2023
If a person who belongs to a village or any city in India wants to start a business, then the CSC e-governance team will help to achieve your dreams. All you need to do is, get yourself registered on the official portal of the common service center. After that, they will assign you a CSC ID.
Once you’ve got the CSC ID, then you can start your Jan Seva Kendra in your nearest area. You can provide many digital services to the people who visit your CSC center, like Digipay ( you can use DigiPay for money transactions). AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System), you can provide services related to the aadhaar card, Insurance Services, Banking, Pension Aadhaar Services, Digital Payments, etc.
Registering for a CSC (Common Service Center) is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to start their own business and serve their community by providing various government services. It not only helps in promoting digital literacy and financial inclusion but also enables individuals to generate income through various services offered. By fulfilling the required eligibility criteria and completing the registration process, one can become a part of the vast network of CSCs and contribute to the nation’s growth and development.