When someone in a family becomes ill, it puts the entire family in financial trouble, especially if you belong to a middle or lower-class family. So, the government of Rajasthan launches a scheme called Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration to help those poor families who can’t bear the financial expense when someone got sick in their family. This scheme is also named mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana.
This scheme covers 1576 health treatment packages. Government hospitals and more than 800 private hospitals are included in this scheme. In case your family member becomes ill, the Rajasthan government will cover all of their medical expenses for five days before hospitalization, and after they’re discharged, they’ll cover all of their medical expenses for the next 15 days under this scheme.
The families which are not needed to pay any fees against this scheme are as follows:
- National food security act
- Socio-economic caste census
- Small and marginal farmers (Registered In PM Kisan Yojana)
- Contract Workers In State Government
- Covid-19 ex-gratia
If you are a citizen of Rajasthan state and belong to above mention category, then you don’t need to pay any fees to enroll yourself in this scheme and can get cashless health insurance of 10,00,000 rupees. Those families who don’t belong to the above-mentioned category, need to pay the amount of 850 INR annually in the sense of insurance to the government of Rajasthan to get the benefits of this scheme.
The total fee of this insurance is 1700 INR but 50% of the total fees will be paid by the government of Rajasthan which is equal to 850 rupees. The other 850 INR will be paid by any family member who wants to enroll in Chiranjeevi Yojana. For major surgeries like kidney transplants, cancer treatment, etc, if the expenditure on treatment exceeds 10 lac INR, then the government will also pay for the excess.
Overview of Chiranjeevi Yojana Registration 2023
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana Swasthya bima Yojana|
|Developed BY||Rajasthan Government|
|Launch Date||01 April 2021|
|Insurance amount||10 Lakh INR|
|Tentative budget||3500 crores INR|
|Benefits||Cashless health insurance up to 10 Lakh INR.|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Rajasthan|
|Mode of Registration||Online & Offline|
Online Registration In Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
It is mandatory for any citizen of Rajasthan to have a Jan aadhaar number or Jan aadhaar registration receipt in order to apply for this scheme. Due to the lack of gram panchayat or block panchayat level camps near them, most Rajasthani citizens prefer online registration in the Chiranjeevi Yojana. Just follow the step-by-step guide and get yourself registered in this scheme.
- Visit the official website of Chiranjeevi yojana which is health.rajasthan.gov.in, and click on the online registration.
- A new page will open, and it’ll ask you to click on redirect to SSO. Hit on that button, and you’ll be redirected to the login page.
- If you already registered yourself in this scheme, then just need to login by entering your SSO ID, password, and captcha code, then click on the login button.
- If you haven’t registered yourself, then click on the registration which is located in the top right corner of the login page. Clicking on the said option will land you on the registration page.
- Select the citizen option since this scheme is for the Rajasthani citizen only, and click on the Jan Aadhaar.
- Fill in the required information in order to complete your registration.
- After that, you can login using the information listed above and complete the registration process. (For more schemes like this one, you can also visit pmyojanaawareness)
Paid Online Registration In Chiranjeevi Yojana
Most of the families in the state of Rajasthan don’t fall into the above-mentioned category whose registration is free. In this case, they just need to pay an amount of 850 rupees annually in order to get the benefits of this scheme. Read and apply the following points carefully to get yourself registered in the Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- First of all, login to the official website of E-Mitra and go to the services option.
- Type in the search bar, Chiranjeevi, and you’ll see the option called application for mukyamantri Chiranjeevi Yojana, click on that option and you’ll be redirected to the Chiranjeevi portal.
- Select the paid option in the category menu, and also select the other/paid option in the sub-category menu.
- Now select the agree to share Jan aadhar data for the insurance option and select any identity type from the option which suits you, and click on the search beneficiary.
- Your family details will be shown below, and now you’ve to do an E-KYC in order to complete your registration.
- To do that, select the eSignSelfDeclaration option from your family details table.
- Select OTP as your verification type, an OTP will be sent to your family member’s mobile number who is connected with E-Mitra.
- Fill in that OTP and click on the verify OTP option. A verification successful message will be shown on your screen and you’ll move to the last step of your registration process.
- A new window will pop up on your screen after successful verification, and it’ll ask you for payment.
- Just click on the payment option, and an amount of 850 INR will be deducted from your E-Mitra wallet and your paid online registration in Chiranjeevi yojana will be completed.
Offline Registration In Chiranjeevi Yojana
Those who have a gram panchayat or block panchayat level camp near them, can register themself in this scheme through an offline process. You just have to visit your nearest gram panchayat or block panchayat level camp with the required documents and your registration in Chiranjeevi yojana will be completed. To do that, just follow the steps carefully.
- Ask for a registration form when you visit your nearest gram panchayat or block panchayat camp.
- Now fill in the required details like mobile number, email ID, etc, and after that re-check the information that you’ve filled in the registration form.
- When your re-checking will be completed, just submit this Chiranjeevi registration form with all the required documents.
- They will give you a reference number and with the help of this number, you can trace your application status.
Chiranjeevi Yojana Hospital List
Those who’ve registered themselves in Chiranjeevi Yojana and don’t know how to check the hospital list of their state? But now they can easily check the hospital list without any problem. First of all, visit the official website of Chiranjeevi Yojana, and scroll down to the bottom until the hospital icon/option appears. Click on the said option and the system will redirect you to a new page.
Now the system will ask you to provide details like; State, Hospital Type, Type of Treatment, and Package list. Enter the details of the state where you want to check the hospital list and hit on the search button. After that, the system will show you the hospital list which will be on the Chiranjeevi Yojana panel, according to your details. You can also contact your chosen hospital for further details.
7 Things You Need To Know Before Applying To Chiranjeevi Yojana
- Your ration card must be linked with your Jan aadhaar card.
- It’ll only cost 50 rupees, and your Jan aadhaar card will be linked with your ration card.
- If you don’t have your own Jan aadhaar card ID then you don’t have to worry. It’s also possible to use your family, relatives, or friends’ Jan Aadhaar card ID on the portal.
- The Government of Rajasthan increased the cashless health insurance amount from 5,00,000 to 10,00,000.
- Accidental insurance is now added to this scheme, if your accident takes place in the state of Rajasthan then your medical expenses will be free for the next 72 hours after the accident.
- Females of Rajasthan state will get a smartphone with free internet connectivity for 3 years if any of their family members are enrolled in this scheme.
- If your ration card is linked with Khaadi Suraksha then you don’t need to register yourself in this scheme, because your registration is already done in this scheme. You just need to print the policy.
- If you’re a farmer then you can also register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, and can get 2000 rupees after every 4 months.
Eligibility Criteria & Documents Required For Applying In Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya bima
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Candidate’s family must be below the poverty line.
- Mobile Number
- Jan Aadhaar card/Aadhaar card
- SSO ID
- Bank Account Details
- Residence Proof (Domicile)
- passport size photograph
- Income Proof Certificate
- Ration card