Are you fed up with paying the hospital bills whenever you or one of your family members got sick? In order to resolve this issue, the government of India launched the scheme and which is Ayusman Card. This scheme is also known as Ayushman Bharat Health Card. if you register yourself in this yojana, then the government will provide you an amount of 5,00,000 INR yearly for the cashless treatment of your whole family.
With the help of the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, you can get free treatment from any government or private hospital. The Ayushman card making process is so simple. The government has made a self-portal for Ayushman Card registration purposes. You can apply online for this card by simply reading and applying the steps which are given below.
Visit the official website of the Ayushman Bharat Card and click on the menu and search for the portal category in that menu. When you find it, click on the Open Beneficiary Identification (BIS 2.0).
A new window will open and you will see the registration/sign-in option given at the right corner of your screen. Click on that button for the registration process.
A login page will appear on your screen. Now if you don’t have a registration ID then you don’t have to worry about it. On a login page, you’ll see important notes, and in that notes, read the 2nd option and then click on the link and your registration page will appear on your screen.
The system will ask you to provide the details about your residence and personal information like; State, District Name, Mobile number, E-mail, Name, Gender, and Date of Birth. Provide all the required information correctly and click on the submit button.
When you implement the said procedure, a message will appear on your screen which shows that your registration process has been completed successfully. Now click on the login button to enter the ID that you’ve created.
The same login page will appear on your screen. Now click on the self-user option and enter your mobile number which you have submitted in the registration process and click on the sign-in button.
After that, an OTP will send to your mobile number. Enter that OTP in the required section and again click on the sign-in button.
Now that your Ayushman Bharat Card registration process has been completed, let’s move to the ekyc verification. To do that, enter your aadhar number in the ekyc section and click on the OTP option.
Make sure that your aadhar card must be linked to your mobile number. When you hit on the OTP option, you’ll notice that a GET OTP button will appear. Click on that button and an OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter that OTP and hit on the verify button.
When you apply the said procedure, you’ll see the details of the aadhar card will appear on your screen along with your picture. Now enter the captcha code in the needed section and click on the submit button. Your Ayushman Bharat Card EKYC will be successfully updated after clicking on the submit button.
Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online
As mentioned above, the government has launched cashless health treatment an amount of 5,00,000 INR. So, if your Ayushman Card registration has been completed then you can apply for it. To do that, you need to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Card which is pmjay.gov.in and click on the Am I Eligible option given in the header section of the website.
When you click on the said option, a login page will appear on your screen and the system will ask you to enter the mobile number. Fill out the required information and ensure you’re entering the same mobile number that you used when you registered, enter the captcha code in the needed section, and click on the generate OTP button. An OTP will be received on your submitted mobile number. Enter that OTP in the needed section and click on the submit button.
After that, a dashboard will be shown on your screen. Now you need to select your state and category. In the category section, you can apply for the Ayushman card by Name, HHD Name, RationCard Number, Mobile Number, and UP MMJAA ID. We’re going to select by name for the Ayushman Card online application process because it’s an easy way to apply for the card. When you select the said options, Ayushman Card online form will appear.
In order to fill in the form, you need to provide your personal information; Your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Husband/Wife’s Name, Gender, Age, Residence Type Rural/Urban, Village Name, Town, and your village pin code. After providing the correct information, your family details will appear on the right side of your screen. Verify yours and click on the family details option.
If the system shows that your record has not been found then just type your Name, Village, and Town, and click on the search option. If the system shows many options then you need to verify yours by focusing on the age.
To do that, click on the family details and all the details related to your family will appear on your screen. Now click on the Get Details on SMS and the system will ask you to provide your mobile number.
Enter the mobile number which is linked with your aadhar card and the captcha code in the needed section and hit on the submit button. After that, the system will send a message to your submitted mobile number.
Your household ID (HHID) and name will be shown in that message. Now you can visit the hospital which is on the Ayushman card panel, and show this message to the hospital member and your cashless treatment will be started. (Need more information about PM Yojanas? if Yes, then you can pmyojanaawareness.)
Ayushman Card List
Those who’ve applied in Ayushman Bharat, can check their name or their family name in the list and also can fetch their details. In order to do that, they just need to follow the comprehensive guide which is given below to fetch their details from Ayushman Bharat Yojana List. Read and apply the following points to avoid any problems.
- Visit the official website of Ayushman Card and login with the help of your mobile number.
- Ayushman health card dashboard will appear on your screen. Click on the Integrated State Schemes option which is given on the left side of your screen and then click on the Search By ID.
- After that, some options will be shown on your screen and the system will ask you to enter your state, district, type of verification, and mobile number.
- So if you belong to UP then the system will show Ayushman Card List UP, or, if you belong to Haryana then the system will show Ayushman Card List Haryana.
- Enter your residence details in the required section, select your residence type rural/urban, and click on the get details button.
- When you do the said procedure, applicants who’ve applied for the Ayushman Yojana Card in your state, their names will appear in front of you.
- You just need to find your name in the list and if your card status is highlighted as green, that means your Ayushman Bharat Card has been made.
- You can avail benefits of this yojana by visiting the hospital which is on the Ayushman Card’s panel and get treatment free of cost under 5,00,000 INR.
Ayushman Card Hospital List
The Ayushman Bharat Hospital list has been uploaded by the government on the portal. You can quickly check which private or government hospital in your area is on the Ayushman Card panel. You can also be able to download Ayushman Bharat private hospital list and also government hospital list in a PDF format.
To download the list, you need to visit the Ayushman Bharat official website which is pmjay.qcin.org and click on the certified hospital given in the header menu. When you click on the said option, a list will appear on your screen. The government has categorized the hospitals according to their infrastructure and services and allot them medals.
Those hospitals that fell in the Bronze category, provide fewer services and have good infrastructure. Those hospitals that fell in the Silver category, provide better services and have better infrastructure. Those hospitals that fell in the Golden category, provide the best services and have great infrastructure. You can also check which hospital has been empanelled on the card and which one is not.
Ayushman Card Medical List
If you want to get the full information about the Ayushman Bharat packages list and treatment list then the list has been uploaded by the government on the portal. To get access of that list, you need to visit the official web portal of Ayushman Card and click on the menu option. Now click on the Health Benefits Packages given in the hospital category of that menu.
The health benefits packages will appear on your screen. Click on the Health Benefit Packages (2.0) given in the guidelines heading. After implementing the said procedure, a list will be downloaded to your laptop or mobile. Open that list and you’ll see the Ayushman Card disease list. You can check the disease name and its price. All the diseases that are listed in the list will be free of cost if you register on the Ayushman Bharat package list card.
Ayushman Card Status Check
The Ayushman Card is a critical document for availing benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), also known as the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, which is a national health insurance program in India. If you’re still confused about how to check the status of your Ayushman Card then your problem will be solved after reading this to the end.
First of all, visit the Ayushman Bharat web portal and click on the menu option. After that, find the Portal heading in that menu and click on the Village Level SECC Data option. The system will ask you to enter your mobile number. Bear in mind that, enter the mobile number which you use in the registration process, and enter the OTP in the needed section when received. Now click on the login button for future processes.
A new page will open and your State, District, Block Type, Block Name, and Village Name, will be needed. Enter the required details and click on the search button. When you do that, a PDF file will appear at the bottom of the screen along with your name and village name. Click on that file and download it. Now open that file and find your name in it. If the name is found in the Ayushman Bharat list, then it means your aadhar card has been made.
How to Download Ayushman Card
If you’re looking to download Ayushman Bharat Yojana Card then you are at the right place. There are so many ways to download Ayushman Yojana Health Card but we’re going to tell you the simplest and easy to implement steps. You can also take a printout of the Ayushman Card free download card in order to show it in the hospital. Read and apply the guide carefully to avoid any problems.
- Visit the official website of Ayushman Card which is pmjay.gov.in and click on the menu option, given at the top-left corner.
- When you click on the menu option, a dropdown menu will open, and search for the Portals heading in that menu.
- When you found it, click on the Open Beneficiary Identification System (BIS 2.0) option, given in the Portals heading.
4. Now on the next page, click on the registration/login option, given at the top-right corner of your screen and the system will redirect you to the login page.
5. Select self-user, enter your mobile number and click on the sign-in option.
6. An OTP will be received on your submitted mobile number. Enter that OTP in the needed section and click on the sign-in button.
7. After that, you’ll login to the Ayushman Card dashboard. Now click on the Download Ayushman Card option, given on the left side of your screen.
8. The system will ask you to select your State, and tick mark the aadhar option.
9. Now enter your aadhar card number and tick mark OTP as verification.
10. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter that OTP in the needed section and hit on the verify button.
11. Your Bharat Ayushman free download card will appear in the beneficiary details. You can click on the download option in order to download this card.
Ayushman Card Benefits
- The government of India has added more treatments to Ayushman Card like Cancer Treatment, Bone Treatment, Eye Treatment, Transplant, etc.
- Applicants will get an amount of 5,00,000 INR cashless treatment every year for their whole family.
- Every test in the hospital that will be conducted during the patient’s treatment, will be free of cost.
- Medicines are also free of cost.
- 3322 hospitals are added to Ayushman Card’s panel of which 1117 are government hospitals and 2205 are civil hospitals.
- Applicants can also include pre-hospitalization expenses in this amount.
- Applicants can include post-hospitalization expenses for up to 15 days e.g. travel expenses, medical expenses, etc.
Ayushman Bharat Health Card Eligibility Criteria
- If a person has a two or four-wheel vehicle then he/she will not be eligible for the Ayushman Health Card.
- If a person or person’s family has more than 5 arc land then he/she will not be eligible for the Ayushman Card.
- If a person has a Kisan Credit card and has an amount of 50,000 INR in his/her bank account then he/she will be eligible for the Ayushman yojana card.
- If a person or person’s family has a government job then he/she will not be eligible for the Ayushman Bharat health scheme.
- If a person is a taxpayer or his/her monthly income is greater than 10,000 then he/she is not eligible for the Ayushman Bharat insurance card.
- If a person or a person’s family has a pucca house with 3 rooms in it then he/she will not be eligible for an Ayushman Bharat Medicine card.
- If a person or a person’s family has a washing machine, fridge, or fishing boat then he/she will not be eligible for the Ayushman Bharat India Card.
- If a person or a person’s family’s annual income exceeds 2,00,000 INR then he/she is not eligible for the Ayushman Card.
Ayushman Card Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number (Mobile number must be linked with aadhar card)
- Ration Card
The People of India who belong below the poverty line, and can’t afford their medical expenses. For them, the government of India launched a scheme named Ayushman Bharat Card. Ayushman Bharat card is for all the states of India including Jharkhand, Jamnagar, Haryana, Assam, Gujarat, etc.
The government provides 5,00,000 INR of cashless health care treatment per year to people who are below the poverty line and can’t afford their medical expenses. You can get all the Ayushman Bharat information by reading this article. (If you’re a citizen of Rajasthan, then you also can get cashless health insurance by registering in Chiranjeevi Yojana).